Krystle D’Souza is an Indian TV actress who is regarded as one of the most beautiful faces on Indian television. She shot to fame after essaying the role of ‘Jeevika’ in the drama ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’
Krystle began her acting career as Kinjal in the serial ‘Kahe Naa Kahe.’ She then did varied shows and serials like ‘Kya Dill Mein Hai,’ ‘Kasturi,’ ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil,’ ‘Baat Hamari Pakki Hai,’ and ‘Aahat,’ etc. before landing the role of Jeevika Viren Vadhera in Star Plus’ Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. She was last seen as a contestant in season 7 of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and as ‘Sakshi Karan Modi’ in the soap ‘Ek Nayi Pehchaan.’
Personal Life and Trivia
- Krystle was born on March 1 1990 to Slyvia D’Souza and Merwyn D’Souza in Mumbai. She attended the Auxilium Convent High School located in Wadala and later graduated from St. Xavier’s College.
- D’Souza has a great following on social media. She has more than 1 million likes on the social networking site Facebook.
- She was featured in the list of ‘Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women’ by Eastern Eye.
- Krystal was in a relationship with Abhinav Kapoor for nearly 5 years before the couple broke up. She was then rumored to be dating her co-star Karan Tacker. D’Souza however denied the rumors and has stated that Karan was a great friend and that she did not have any time for relationships; work was her priority for the moment.
- The 1.73 meter tall and lithe actress has stated that she is completely enamored by handbags and owns lots of them. Each of her handbags are worth nearly Rs. 1 lakh or even more! Krystle has also stated that she is very religious. She loves food, traveling to new places and meeting new people.