Sonarika Bhadoria is an Indian TV and film actress best known for her roles as Parvati, Durga, Kali, and Adi Shakti in the serial ‘Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev’ that airs on Life OK.
- Bhadoria began her acting career with a lead role in Rajan Shahi directed untitled TV serial. The show however did not take off and was never telecast. In 2011, she made her TV acting debut with the Life OK’s soap opera ‘Tum Dena Saath Mera.’
- Sonarika then got the role of Parvati opposite actor Mohit Rana in Nikhil Sinha directed serial ‘Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev.’ This was the turning point in her career. The chemistry between the two lead actors was widely appreciated and loved by the audience and they won many TV couple awards. In 2013, Sonarika left the show because of certain payment problems with the producers of the show. She however returned to the show, replacing Puja who had replaced her, after just a few episodes were aired without her.
- Bhadoria’s popularity led to several offers for live performances which she accepted and raked in the moolah. Currently, offers for live performances have dried up.
- Sonarika is currently working as the lead actress in two films. The first one is a Tamil movie called ‘Indrajeeth’ opposite actor Gautham Karthik and the second one is a Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao directed Telugu movie opposite actor BellamKonda Srinivas. The Telugu movie is a remake of the Tamil superhit film ‘Sundarapandian.’
Personal Life and Trivia
- Sonarika was born on 14th July 1989 into a conservative Rajput family in Mumbai. Her father works in the construction sector while her mother is a housewife. She has a younger brother named Harsh Bhadoria.
- Bhadoria attended the Yashodham High School located in Goregoan, Mumbai. She then went to Dahanukar College of Commerce and graduated with a BA degree.
- The 5’4” beauty is currently single. She says that her ideal boyfriend would be Greek with a British accent, to boot.
- Besides acting, Sonarika also likes dancing and singing.
Sonarika Bhadoria – Pictures